What Is Pi Network 2021 (How much is a PI worth)



  Hello my friend,

 Caleb Wright here from Bitcoin Lifestyles Club.

 I hope you have enjoyed mining the Pi cryptocurrency on your mobile phone so far. 

And if you are not yet, definitely get started because it's free and involved little to no effort to earn free money so can't hurt to try it right? 

If you still need to get started feel free to join my mining team by using the link below this artical on blog or in the post above on social media like Facebook or Friends. 

I'm going to click the mining button, with the little green electric bolt icon to go to the user compensation details page. 

this page it's going to describe sever always you can earn Pi by contributing to it's ecosystem.

 So when you just install and register the Pi app to an IOS or Android device you instantly become a Pioneer and start earning 39 Piper hour for every 24 hours after you initiate mining on the app using the mining button that I just pressed to get to this screen.

 Next down the list here is the Contributor role. 

 contributor is rewarded for building and maintaining a security circle. 

The security circle is a mechanism of Pi that helps to ensure transaction verification in a way technically very similar to Stellar and it's Federated Byzantine Protocol. 

They actually mention it in the white paper that they were inspired by the Stellar consensus method when they were initially developing Pi's verification system. 

You can become a contributor after 3 days of mining. 

While you can add as many people that you refer to your security circle as you want, you will only be rewarded for up to 5 people that you add. 

The system will reward you an additional .08 Pi per hour for up to 5 additional people that you add to the security circle. 

So a contributor can earn a total of .39 additional Pi per hour by creating a security circle with 5 people. 

The next role you can leverage to earn more Pi coins per hour is the Ambassador.

 As an Ambassador you have the greatest opportunity to increase the amount of Pi you are earning per hour. 

Because you are rewarded with an increased amount of Pi per hour for each miner that you refer who is actively mining. 

Initially for each additional active miner you refer you will earn an additional .39 Pi per hour which can actually add up pretty quickly. 

And something I realized in the past day as it was my first mining day where I had 50 plus active miners is that it actually mines Pi at a higher rate once you have hit 50 plus miners in your network. 

In fact it seems to double the rate of earning to .39 Pi per hour times two for a combined total of .78 Pi per hour per active miner. 



So as you can see on my screen here between my initial Pioneer earnings of .39 Pi per hour my Contributor earnings of an additional.39 Pi per hour and my Ambassador earnings where I currently have 52 active miners earning me an additional 10.21 Pi per hour. 

And if you just look to the bottom of this screen real quick it displays the total amount of Pi that I'm qualified to earn per hour based on all the above methods combined.

At the moment I'm earning a combined 11 Piper hour, at the time of this artical and I only just started using and sharing this app about three days ago. 

The number at the top of the screen indicates the total amount of Pi that I have earned so far. 

And then of course last but not least is one option that is not active yet. 

The ability to earn from running a verification node. 

This will eventually be a piece of software that can be run on your computer that you can use to earn more Pi by supporting the Pi network.

 And that sums up your available options to earn more of the Pi cryptocurrency with your mobile phone. 

I hope you found this video and that it helps you to get out there and maximise your opportunity to earn Pi coins. 

And again if you have not started earning Pi yet there is no time like the present to get started. 

Just use my link below this articall to join my mining team and I would love to help you get started with this. 

It should populate the invitation code field with my username bitcoin lifestyles when you use my link. Otherwise if it does not you can just type in bitcoin lifestyles with no space

And I would also recommend that you checkout my first video about Pi, that will walk you through everything you need to know about how to use the app. 

It's the first artical on my blog articals for info and training in for the cryptocurrency Pi. 

And of course if you have any questions don't be shy and send me a message.

 I'm always happy to help. 

And by the way if you are looking to step up your game and be in position to maximise your crypto wealth potentials with me be sure to check out my crypto trading education platform and markets mastermind chat group,and you can learn all about it at my website Zeeshan Online Tv

Caleb Wright here signing off I look forward to catch you on the inside of my mastermind soon and of course on the next training artical


  • Quesions.
  • Is Pi worth the money?
  • What is pi network used for?
  • Is Pi network fake?
  • How much is a PI worth?
  • Is Pi network app safe?

Post a Comment

0 Comments