Play Store Glitch With PUBG Mobile Get Free UC And Prime Plus Membership

Today I am going to tell you guy's that how you can buy free pubg prime membership and get free 150 uc It's totally free So read the article till the end because in the end I m going to subscribe to the Prime membership for free which will be the proof of this article title.PUBG MOBILE Free Prime Plus Subscription

Play Store Glitch With PUBG Mobile Get Free UC And Prime Plus Membership

 How To Get Free Pubg Prime

This is a simple trick but sometimes it takes time, So be patient. Don't forget to like the article guy's and if you want to get more pubg related content and free uc then follow to my blog and hit that like button and share it too:) 

Let's begin So what you have to do. go to your google play store and there is one app GOOGLE OPINION REWARDS. 

Install that app don't worry I have mentioned the link in the description down below you can install it from there too. 

so when you will be installing this app keep in mind the most important thing when the app will ask for selecting a language. 

you have to select Hindi and English both. o that you get surveys from both languages. 

So what this app does. 

This app gives you simple surveys and you need to answer those simple surveys and in return you get free google credit This is my google opinion reward app

As you can see that I have earned nearly 147 google credit out of which 107 is available. 

So I m going to use this 107  free google credit in pubg to buy free prime membership This is an example of that survey when you will install the app this will be the first survey of the app and you won't be getting google credit for this survey because this is only a demo for making you familiar with this app the next survey you will answer will give you credit. 

This is a screenshot of a credit which I  got just this morning for a survey let's move towards the prime membership here is prime membership here we have two memberships available out of which one is for 85 per month and the second one is for 850 per month. 

you can buy any of them if you have more google credit you can buy the higher one but since I have 107 credit I'll buy 85 per month. 

so here I clicked on 85 per month. 

and you can see that 107 google credit is available which I m going to use here I hit buy and hit SUBSCRIBE.

CONFIRM  and here so we have bought this prime membership

with this prime membership you can daily get 5 uc up to 150 uc for one month This is how you get free prime membership and 150 free uc 

this is it for this article If you like my content please follow to the  blog

Post a Comment

0 Comments