Love Calculator Prank 3 Crushes

 Love Calculator Prank 3 crushes.

Today, I live streamed a computer science class where I was “dealing with” 3 crushes. I had explicit instructions to tell them that I had an incredibly strong feeling for them… by the end of the video I was invited to be the maid of honor at one of their weddings.  This is the story of how I tricked three crushes into believing I liked them.

I don't think the prank went too well, I'm not actually interested in any of them.  The first one is a great friend, but he is too old, the second one is a close friend, but I'm not attracted to him, and the third one is a guy who I used to have a crush on, but he didn't respond to my feelings.

Here is a way to play a great prank on a few of  your friends who have been in sticky situations when it comes to love.

Love Calculator Prank 3 crushes! Here is a way to play a great prank on a few of your friends who have been in sticky situations when it comes to love. First tell a few of your friends that a new math quiz has been released that can calculate how  much your friends love the uninformed person. Tell them that it would be hilarious if they were to download the app and call the person, one by one, and tell them to answer the question before they do anything else.

It turns out, this math quiz is real! It is very easy to use and there are many answers to choose  from.
Find out who your true soulmate is!

Are you one of the people who don’t believe in these types of things but still want to find out?

Look no further, because this math quiz is for you! There are only 3 crushes, which  is a fairly manageable number for this complicated math problem.

The first step is to find out who their strongest and weakest crush is and rank them in order.

1. 2. 3.

Next, for each person's strongest and weakest crush, find the product of their relationship and divide it by two.

Giving the  calculator to the person you least want to tell.

The Love Calculator is an app that calculates how much two people are attracted to each other. Supposedly, the percentage of points that the app calculates is an indication of how strong the connection is.

The prank was done by asking someone to give the calculator to someone they didn  't think they had a crush on, only to find out that they had 3 crushes.

I was out at a bar with my friends, when a player walked up to me and asked me to use the love calculator to help her get her crush's name. I did so reluctantly, and found out 3 people she had crushes on  . I challenged her to tell me who they were, and of course she couldn't, so I told her one of them was me. She quickly said she knew, so I confirmed it.

... And so she saved me a seat.

I told her she could have her cake and eat it too by being my girlfriend, so  she said yes, I was like I’ve never been so happy before!

I was eating my cereal when I saw this great recipe idea on Pinterest. It was the perfect idea to make to celebrate our anniversary, so I got cooking.

I was thinking about my old friends tonight, what I should say to them. I  gained more confidence in myself, wasn't the only one to say something. One of my friends is always telling me I swear too much, I thought I did it more recently she said.

I was thinking about my old friends tonight, what I should say to them. I gained more confidence in myself, wasn't the only one to say  sorry.

A new friend, met him at work. He brought friends, the two of them are my favorite.

Post a Comment

0 Comments